This wee beauty was hurriedly whipped up to be passed out at a free market event which was being organised by the occupiers of The Free Hetherington and is the first ever itsu jitsu physical release. It consists of brown or white paper folded in such a fashion as to have a front, back and inside and is held closed by either a treasury tag or piece of coloured wool. The CDr is a nasty Memorex one as there wasn’t enough time to buy some with plain white fronts.
Twenty five were made, nine were laid to rest in the Hetherington, two are in the hands of Rosses, five went on a trip to Serbia, one is winging it’s way to Wisconsin, two have been “archived” at itsu HQ, one is off to Cornwall for a wee cream tea and an other might be going to Australia for a holiday. Which makes twenty one with four still to be allocated.
If you think that there’s a good reason why you should own one of the remaining four three two one (see below) then drop us a line.
*Update* That’s another one off to Texas so only three remaining, get in quick folks!
*Update* And another off on it’s travels to Oslo, get the last two whilst they’re hot!
*Update* There’s only one left as that’s another going to Oslo. Who wants the last one?
*Update* Gone daddy gone, sampler is gone.
- 2 Degree Ramp – Uzbek airlines
- 音一 – 一
- Sister Blades – Blowing things up
- I Am The Hand – Something Else
- Corroded Master – Damn
- The Finer Points Of Sadism – In The Time of Exploding Heads
- Cavity Pitch – Fetid Cattle Breath
- Word or Object – Semantical Life
- fifebot – white-bull sacrifice of the sacral-king
- Lezet & Mikhail Lezin – On grey paper (alternate take)
- Doug Sharp – Veluria Ponsonby’s Epiphany
- Zilch Spacecasting Network – Biggles and the Lapidary Sheep
- awaycaboose & Tapestry Prologue – rat porridge
Even though the not free sampler was only going to have ten tracks on it we’ll stick with the same track listing as this one, mainly ‘cos we think that it just works really well.